This weekend I participated in the Winter 2013 Biannual Blogathon Bash. And now it is over. As always I had so much fun.
This lasted all weekend and we focused on our blog’s to do list.
Here’s my list of things I had hoped to accomplish this weekend:
Backup both my blog for January. DONE 1/25 8am
Updated all plugins and wordpress. DONE 1/25 10:30PM
Go through and make more posts SEO friendly.
Do all the daily posts-at least get started. DONE 1/26 8PM
Add posts to weekly linkys. DONE 1/25 11:50PM
Fix broken links. DONE 1/25 11AM
Create a pitch letter for companies. DONE 1/26 10:30PM
Add links in old vaccine posts from newer vaccine posts. DONE 1/25 1PM
Decide about hosting weekly linky. DONE 1/27 12AM
Watch blogelina webinars.
Clean up my email inbox. DONE 1/25 8:30PM
Work on my own blogging notebook.
Help those with my challenge’s questions. DONE
And work on these challenges:
- Give to Get @ Holy Splendor DONE 1/25 9PM
- Grammar Police @ Holy Splendor
- Blog Brand Consistency @ Newlywed Survival
- Ad Management for Bloggers @ Geek With Style DONE 1/25 10AM?
- How to Back Up Your Blog @ Geek With Style DONE 1/25 7AM
- Photo Editing Tools For Bloggers @ Geek With Style DONE 1/25 9PM?
- Tips for Promoting Blog Posts on Facebook @ Biannual Blogathon Bash DONE 1/25 9:30AM
- Why Social Network Promotion is Important for Blogs @ Biannual Blogathon Bash DONE 1/25 9:15PM
- Google+ (Google Plus) Guide for Bloggers @ Biannual Blogathon Bash
- Blogger’s Guide to LinkedIn @ Biannual Blogathon Bash DONE 1/26 9PM
- How to Get Paid Blogging Opps @ Sunshine and Sippy Cups
- Cleaning Up Your Back End @ Makobi Scribe
I also did:
A post I have been wanting to write for a while, located HERE. Attended 2 twitter parties and even won an ebook.
Wrote a few emails.
Kept up on FB groups and tried to help a few who needed it.
Read a few blogs for information I was looking for.
Worked on this post.
All in all I had fun and got alot of work done and learn alot. It gave me more things to work on in improving my blog. For Friday 1/25 I worked from 7am-1am on 1/26. I took a total of 2 hours of breaks so for the first day I worked 16 hours. For Saturday 1/26 I also worked from 9am-1am on 1/27 with about an 7 hour break for a total of 9 hours. For Sunday 6/24 I worked mostly on finishing this blog post and my Monday theology post for today. I worked a total of 2 hours. So all in all 27 hours.
I cannot wait for the next event in June.