I got the recipe from the Vitamix recipe book for California salsa but it was a little plain. So I add some herbs. These measurements are just estimates. It all depends on how spicy you want it. This is a more stage 5 food on SCD.
6-8 large tomatoes, quartered
1 purple onion
1 jalapeno, deseeded and membranes removed
1 tbsp lemon juice
1/2 tsp sea salt
1 tsp oregano
1 tsp basil
2 tomatoes, quartered-kept separate from above tomatoes
1. Quarter the tomatoes, onions and jalapeno.
2. Juice 1/2 lemon.
3. Add all ingredients except for last tomatoes into blender like a vitamix or food processor.
4. Blend well.
5. Add tomatoes but blend just enough for small chunks.
6. Strain out water. (Mine tended to be juicy but straining will make it more chunky.)
7. Store in container in fridge.
8. Enjoy when ready.